Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So many carts before so many horses


Okay, here we go!
Link
I have already turned down 2 lucrative jobs to take the entire month of May off to bust my ass and get this thing done.

I have signed up to sell donations May 25th at Brooklyn Flea.

I have a meeting early May at the Mayor's Office of Film and Television.

I am attending the New York Women in Film and Television party May 14th to rub elbows and connections and hand out business cards - that I don't have. (see below)

I have booked a fund raiser featuring the Allen Oldies Band for August 23rd at South Paw - NOTE: this is going to be bad ASS - including celebrity BINGO. NOT to be missed.



Here's what I have not done:

Finished my Green Grant Proposal - it's sooooo much. I have like 80 pages to go!
Secured sponsorship for the fundraiser - I need like 6,000 dollars!
Asked my Production friends for donations
Built a proper website (this is what the Flea Market will fund)
logo is not complete
no business cards, letter head - nada.

BUT......we're going to do it and get all our ducks in a row this month. EVERYONE We've talked to is excited and wants to help. The next few weeks are going to be very exciting. Stay Tuned!

No comments: